The Monroe County Historical Association hosts many special events throughout the year.
See links and photo albums at right, and our full calendar, below.
Save the dates for our upcoming special events. Check back here for details and registration.
CALENDAR OF MCHA EVENTS
Click on the name of an event for details, and contact us if you need further information.
- Women Artists of the Middle Delaware – Saturday, November 16, 2013
- Annual Holiday Luncheon – December 12 & 13, 2013
- MCHA Annual Meeting and Awards Luncheon — Sunday, February 23, 2014 (Details to come)
OUR ANNUAL EVENTS:
- Open House
- Third Thursday Lecture Series
- Genealogy Workshops
- Craft Workshops
- Educational and Teacher Workshops
- Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon
- Victorian Tea
- Old Time Fun at the Mansion
- 8K Run/5K Walk For History
Group tours are welcome at all sites by appointment.
Please call 570-421-7703 or contact us.