Driebe Freight Station
537 Ann Street, Stroudsburg, Pa.
The Driebe Freight Station is the restored 1882 freight station of the New York, Susquehanna and Western Railroad.
Owned by the Monroe County Historical Association, the Driebe Freight Station is leased by the Jacob Stroud Corporation, a non-profit organization dedicated to the vitality of downtown Stroudsburg, which uses the building for a visitors' center, office and meeting space, and as a venue for special events, such as the free concerts every Saturday night in summer in the adjacent park.
The MCHA hosts an exhibit of downtown Stroudsburg memorabilia and advertising artifacts in two display cases at the station.
The Driebe Freight Station is located next to McMichaels Park on Ann Street in downtown Stroudsburg, along McMichaels Creek.